Thursday, July 3, 2008

OK, digging deep to post

First, happy 4th of July! Up the rebels, down the British! No taxation without lame-ass, corrupt representation!!

There, now that I've alienated the largest spanko demographic in the world, I can continue with the news.

Second, I've got a three day weekend and I hope to write another chapter to something. I also hope to get Christie Brinkley on the re-bound.

Third, just to prove I'm still lingering, I'm going to post the first chapter to my magnum opus, my book length spanking novel I wrote a year or so ago. Yes, yes, I know--It's just like the long awaited Guns and Roses CD. If you are given to fainting, tie pillows around your head and don't hold a hot cup of coffee. Safety first, cuzz baby, it's red hot. I like to think of the work as a mixture of Heinlein and... well, Heinlein. He was a perv.

However, the ugly fact is that, while I dote on my beloved creation, I'm not one-hundred percent happy with the first chapter. So, comments are welcomed. Who am I kidding--comments are craved. Like, crack addict craved. I'll take any advice except "too many notes".

I don't yet plan to post the whole book, but I think I may post the second chapter some time in the near future.

Don't tread on me!!

PB

No comments: