Thursday, July 3, 2008

I can't help myself.

A curious tincture of patriotism and whiskey forces me to point out this video. Probably not safe for work if your boss disapproves of foul language or England bashing. Then again, anyone who reads this page probably wants a spanking.

But on a more serious note, I'd like to note that I have the freedom to write and publish online silly stories about spanking, and you have the freedom and good taste to read them. And an American can tongue and cheek his country a little humility in the video above without fear of the gulag. America is not the only free country in the world, but it's one of them, and tomorrow is her birthday. Well, her sort of birthday.

God bless the United States of America and spanking.

PB

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun Story. I will be back to read more. I found your site through MBS.

PallidBust said...

Thanks Mary, but this was more of a patriot rant. What is MBS?

PB