Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Good Stuff

I've enjoyed Restrained Elegance for some time. Top notch producers and lovers of the art of the perverted. Well, moments of genius must be appreciated if the human race is to mean a damn.

I recently watched their film "Chef Mistress" starring Ariel Anderson and Amy Allen. Bondage/spanking/smoking-hot-chicks/and cooking. People, treat yourself, buy a membership for a month and download years of pictures then cancel before they rebill, but make sure you download and watch Chef Mistress. Sexy, sure. But sexy is all over place. This film is better than mere sexy-- it's funny.

And no, I'm not going to write anything soon. I'm busy and I think I have biochemically induced depression.

PB

1 comment:

Alyx said...

Dear PB, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling like writing. But I haven't written anything in months so I'm not criticizing, just hoping your muse returns soon.

As for that chemically-induced depression, either stop taking those chemicals, or start taking some to counteract it. Life's much too short to spend it unhappy.