Monday, May 18, 2009

Oh how very timely!!

I got nothing done this weekend. My first edition of the Coventry series hasn't changed in months. However, it has slogged along a little beyond my first posting by that point. I wasn't planning to post it until the first story was complete, but then I just read this:

A teacher with nearly 50 years' experience yesterday spoke of her 'devastation' after being banned from her school over a claim she assaulted a pupil.

Thelma Hoskins, 67, said she simply put her hand on the boy's shoulder after telling him off for disrupting a lesson.


FEAR ME, MORTALS! Yea, Pallidbust can predict the future!!!!!

Holy crap, western society is falling apart faster than I thought. Having no children, and being a heavy smoker, I don't even care anymore. It's funny, really. We witness, without a doubt, the largest mass suicide ever, and people are only concerned about housing prices. This sorry state of affairs is particularly good for me, because it proves Abelard Winchester Coventry, registered genius 100% correct.

Now, of course, the problem is to write his tale before it becomes history, and before the environmentalists outlaw electricity. Pallidbust finds himself in a race against the fourth dimension itself.

Without further ado, some more of the first tale of Abelard Winchester Coventry, registered genius. Enjoy while you can.

Damn it.... I can't seem to post it from Microsoft word without it being in one mush without spacing... crap. This is embarrassing. Somewhat humbling as well. Ummm.... I'll work on it.

No comments: