Thursday, January 29, 2009

OK, It's been awhile

I know I know I know. But I really have been very, very lazy. I mean busy.

In any case, this is the funniest complaint letter in the history of carping.

I read it at work and was crying by the end. People in the next office thought I was having a heart attack.

PB

P.S. At the very least, this weekend, I plan to add some more links to other "lovers of the rod" type sites I like to visit. Hopefully I'll finish the next installment on the mystery series. Slow but steady.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I posted a brilliant comment the other day, but blogger wouldn't accept it. I've now changed my browser settings to hopefully allow it to go through, but alas, the brilliance is lost!

That was indeed a funny letter, and the photos were perfect. The Brits have such a way with words, don't they? Probably because they invented the language. ;)

Alyx

PallidBust said...

Blogger is starting to get my goat about this censorship by malfunction. A great light has gone out... I grieve.

I prefer to think that the English language was discovered, not invented.

Advice: first, I always copy and paste my words of brilliance onto a notepad or word program before commenting, just in case. Also, I find that if you push "Preview" first, the comment tends to go through more often.

Still, it's the thought that counts. Except in medicine. If the doctor only thinks about giving you the drug, but doesn't give it to you, and you die, then the thought doesn't count.