Friday, August 29, 2008

Proper Political Spankings

All of us here at Proper Spanking (me) officially endorse Sarah Palin for the next vice president of these United States because she is a smoking hottie. A fiscally conservative smoking hottie. Observe:


She's got this naughty librarian thing going on and I dig it. Put a ruler in her hand and... yes. And yes and yes and a billion times yes. There is something so sexy about smart chicks (I'm assuming she's smart because of the glasses). I think it's because breaking a smart chick with pleasure is a victory of male prowess over reason and education.

However, I'm not going to make a play for her, even though she is hot and as we all know power is sexy, because her husband is a lumberjack.



Look at him. I have never been drunk enough to hit on the woman of a guy that size, and I beat an Irishman (whose girlfriend just dumped him) in a drinking contest. Mr. Palin could bite through Joe Biden's skull, and may have to.

Sarah Palin in '08!

PB

--------------------------------UPDATE-----------------------------------------------------

I thought I stole the "naughty librarian vibe" line from my friend, but it turns out that stealing bastard stole it from Scottish comedian Craig Ferguson. Sorry, Craig.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there is one naughty woman I would love to spank, it Sarah Palin. That bare bottom, need the taste of a painful can, and lots of it.

sixofthebest said...

Sarah Palin is so naughty, this woman needs to be caned every day of the year. How about six of the best with the cane on her bare bottom.