Friday, May 2, 2008

Starting is a universal problem

I note I'm a little lit. I need such fortifications to open up. I wont apologize for my weakness, as it is my nature, and nothing can be done.

One might notice that my first posted stories do not involve the invented town of Proper, where so many spankings take place. This is, after all, Proper Spankings. As it is, I'm still working on the first installments of what I hope to be enjoyable serials of the travails of the denizens of Proper. But I have other stories started, and wanted to get started, and I have many reasons I shall list.

First, I'm lazy. I'm very, very lazy, and there is no amazon clad in leather behind me with a whip ordering me to write... damn it. But, I figure, if I start to post, and any spankos flatter me, maybe I'll have one more motive to work. In any case, the only way to finish something is to start it. So I'm starting it.

Second, I'm vane, and I'd like other people to read my stories.

Third, and most venal, I have written a full length "spanking" novel that I can't get anyone to read. They wont even write me back to tell me I can't write. That irks me. So, I figure I'll get a little notice here, maybe post a chapter or two of my baby (I do love my book), and get something going. I have no idea if any of this will work. I do not see the line between vanity and opportunity. I do know that fortune favors the bold. I don't know if anybody will like my writing; but I do know the only way to find out.

So, here I am. Rock you like a hurricane.

Ben

No comments: